Posted on November 5, 2015, in Democracy, Economy, Environment, Inequality, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Party, Politics, Security, Watershed and tagged ‘free trade’, big banks, conservative party, David Hencke, ecological collapse, economic instability, financial speculation, giant transnational corporations, global economy, Helena Norberg-Hodge, investment not cuts, localisation, privatisation, rampant consumerism, Richard Murphy, Seon-Ju Choi, social disintegration, terrorism, the 99%. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Highlights from Jeremy Corbyn’s speech to the Make UK (manufacturers) conference at the EEF
- Jeremy Corbyn writes today: Our country is in crisis and needs a Labour government
- Jeremy Corbyn’s Brexit Speech in Wakefield: 10.01.19
- The coming year could prove to be fruitful for the left in US, UK and Latin-America
- A Europe-wide “project hope” agenda – a central role for Jeremy Corbyn