Posted on November 5, 2015, in Democracy, Economy, Environment, Inequality, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Party, Politics, Security, Watershed and tagged ‘free trade’, big banks, conservative party, David Hencke, ecological collapse, economic instability, financial speculation, giant transnational corporations, global economy, Helena Norberg-Hodge, investment not cuts, localisation, privatisation, rampant consumerism, Richard Murphy, Seon-Ju Choi, social disintegration, terrorism, the 99%. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- A Europe-wide “project hope” agenda – a central role for Jeremy Corbyn
- Policies presented at a WM Labour Party Regional Office meeting
- Corbyn’s social contract for military veterans – or government correction of the public’s misperception?
- VIDEO: Corbyn’s standing ovation from all sides of the Commons Youth Parliament
- John McDonnell sets the record straight