Posted on March 1, 2019, in Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Party, Media, Politics, Tom Watson and tagged Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, Lobbying, Luciana Berger, Media, MPs, Politics, Propaganda, Public relations, Shadow Cabinet, Vested interests. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Video – Labour can beat Boris Johnson in a general election: Owen Jones today
- Boris the PM – Bust by Halloween?
- Corbyn is a lifelong opponent of racism of all kinds
- ‘Staunch support for Jeremy Corbyn from the excellent Bruce Kent’: Richard House
- A wager: the polls, for what they’re worth, will swing back towards Labour before too long