Posted on March 1, 2019, in Jeremy Corbyn, Labour Party, Media, Politics, Tom Watson and tagged Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, Lobbying, Luciana Berger, Media, MPs, Politics, Propaganda, Public relations, Shadow Cabinet, Vested interests. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Fine words are not enough: we hope for more from a Labour government
- Support for a Corbyn-led emergency government
- Labour officially backs Green New Deal
- Millennials, unaffected by MSM indoctrination, vote Corbyn most popular leader – now!
- “Labour is now the only party putting the unity of the nation ahead of narrow calculation and easy headlines”
A6er on Millennials, unaffected by MSM… A6er on Corbyn: though wealth has corr… A6er on “Labour is now the only… admin on Panorama exposed? Grethe Hooper Hansen on Jeremy Corbyn has made a genui…