- austerity Brexit Defence Democracy Economy Education Energy Environment EU Event Felicity Arbuthnot General Election 2017 Government immigration Inequality Jeremy Corbyn Labour Party Lesley Docksey Media NHS Peace Politics Poverty Security statistics Tom Watson Transport Trident Uncategorized Watershed
- “The savage rules of the almighty Market have created the conditions that are speeding us to destruction”.
- Jeremy Corbyn has made a genuinely socialist party electable for the first time in our living memory
- Assange extradition: Corbyn’s civilised response and the shadow Home Secretary’s analysis
- Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour is a crucial ally in the fight against antisemitism
- Jeremy Corbyn’s response to Theresa May’s invitation